Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ready..set..GO!

I have:
-Registered for the GRE in October
-Gotten a lot of work done
-Eaten enough good food to last me a month
-Enjoyed my time(as always)
-Laughed a lot
-Smiled more

And realized quite a few things...

*Malawi is not poor, it has quite a few resources that are poorly managed.
*My career path seems to become clearer everyday.
*I live in my own world, within in my own space most of the time.
*I enjoy Malawi, it has a lot to offer. Not focusing on the negative helps that.
*I don't really agree with pop culture or politics and don't over indulge in either.
*Decided that i'm going to be my own boss.
*Money is not my motivator, learning is.
*Good conversation is hands down the most gratifying thing.


O.K enough of that...

I'm done and going home...(to kasitu)

xoxox

No comments: