Friday, March 6, 2009

Rants and Raves...and some good things too :)

1. Why don't we see more minorities participating in service-related things?
2. The whole world is currently like a dirty toilet, we all just need to give it a good flush. Quit complaining and do something.
3. Why does everyone look to Barack Obama to be a one-man show? The last time I checked there were over 6 billion people on the planet. i.e we must work together.


Ok...see not many. But damn, these things have been on my mind more than usual lately.
Think about it.




Keep thinking.





Ok. quit thinking and start reading. Life in Malawi, is great. People are really friendly for the most part and my village is great. I wish I had more to say but life is simple, chill, laidback, etc. Time is passing quickly and i'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing just yet. If you have questions, ask otherwise check back later for more juicy material.

peace.love.hugs
from the warm heart of africa!

No comments: