Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ready...Set...GO!!

In less than 12 hours I will be on a plane heading for Philly where i'll be until I depart for S.Africa on Sunday. I'm ready, i'm at peace, and i'm hopeful that this experience will bring me a deeper appreciation for all aspects of life. Thank you again Bridgette for the wonderful going away party and thank you to all the people that came and made my last couple days in the states for 2.25 years a memorable one. I will carry your love and support with me as I continue on my journey.
I love you and will miss you all dearly(this is for ALL my friends near and far) and will see you later!

Please write!!!

(I'm not sure when i'll update this again, please keep me in your prayers and remember- NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!)


Mom-
Not sure when you'll read this but please know that you have instilled in me the confidence, common sense, motivation, determination, and love to make this happen. I will miss you the most but know that I will be seeing you sooner than later. Please take care of Mr.Carrot and Goopy(I will get them off your hands when I get back..haha), continue to do things that make you happy, and most of all please don't over-worry about me. I'm fully capable of handling this especially because I know I have the love and support of a mother like you. Couldn't have asked for more.
Love always,
Court

No comments: